Raleigh Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
A prenuptial agreement is a contract between two people about to wed that spells out what will be classified as marital property, how those assets and debts will be distributed in the event of divorce or death, and typically whether or not post-separation support or alimony will be paid by either party.
You should consider having a prenuptial agreement if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You may be receiving an inheritance;
- You have children and/or grandchildren from a previous marriage;
- One of you is much wealthier than the other;
- You have loved ones who need to be taken care of, such as elderly parents;
- You have or are pursuing a degree or license in a potentially lucrative profession such as medicine;
- You could see a big increase in income because your business is booming;
- You have assets such as a home, stock or retirement funds you want to protect.
A postnuptial agreement is a contract between two married people that spells out how assets and debts will be distributed in the event of divorce or death.
Raleigh Divorce Attorney: The Law Corner
The Law Corner Divorce Attorneys in Raleigh can help explain the divorce process to you and help you with other divorce related issues, to include, but not limited to, the following:
Raleigh Mediation Attorney
Bankruptcy & Divorce in North Carolina
Raleigh Credit Card Debt & Divorce Attorney
Raleigh Uncontested or Absolute Divorce Attorney
Raleigh Collaborative Law Attorney
Raleigh Equitable Distribution of Property Lawyer
Raleigh Alimony and Spousal Support Lawyer
Raleigh Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Raleigh Domestic Violence, Stalking and Harassment
Raleigh Legal Separation & Separation Agreements
Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
Child Support and Modifications Lawyer in Raleigh
Child Visitation and Rights Attorney in Raleigh, NC
Abuse, Neglect & Dependency
Self-Help Clinic in Raleigh, NC
The Law Corner Attorneys help people all over Wake County to include the following areas: Knightdale, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Wendell, Zebulon, New Hope, Cary, Rolesville, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, and Garner.