Professional Firefighters and Paramedics of North Carolina
TLC is supporting the Professional Firefighters and Paramedics of North Carolina.
Benefit concert is being held on April 9, 2017, at 6:30pm in Dorton Arena….featuring Sister Hazel!
Please contact Brian at The Law Corner if you would like tickets to attend.
The proceeds from the show will help to support Fire Safety Programs that are close to the heart of each and every fire fighter, which include but are not limited to:
- FIRE SAFETY ACTIVITY BOOKS – These provide local 2nd grader classrooms fire safety and fire prevention education. This is an interactive approach to get children and their parents/guardians more involved to learn proper exit strategies and skills in the event of a house fire.
- BURNED-OUT RESPONSE – Providing food, clothing, and shelter to local house fire victims.
- FALLEN FIRE FIGHTERS FUND – To provide resources and assist the families of fire fighters that were injured or lost their life in the line of duty, and to work within the fire service community to help reduce fire fighter’s death and injury.
- JAYCEE BURN CENTER – Supporting the burn center at UNC Hospital where the Fire Fighters go if they are injured on duty; it also the premier burn center in the state for children that have suffered traumatic burn injuries.
- FIRE FIGHTERS COATS FOR KIDS – Community outreach program established through collaboration with Operation Warmth, Inc., to help children in pov-erty survive and thrive by providing brand new, made in the USA winter coats and bringing warmth to needy children in Wake County.
- CAMP CELEBRATE – A weekend camp for children ages 7-15 who have suffered traumatic burn injuries; activities include swimming, canoeing, arts & crafts, as well as the opportunity to meet other kids who share the experience of having been burned.
- LIFE SAVING SMOKE DETECTOR PROGRAM – Providing smoke detectors to families that cannot afford them.